July 3, 2020
Be a part of a client service team focusing on compliance and reporting functions. Manage the compliance data collection process and complete testing and reporting for a variety of defined contribution plans, such as 401(k), money purchase pension and ESOP plans. Be responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for client plans with self-directed brokerage accounts. The position also involves completing recordkeeping tasks for a limited number of clients.
- Client service, including responding to plan sponsor and plan participant questions, managing client expectations, scheduling client work and processing client activity such as loans, distributions, hardship withdrawals, minimum required distributions and employee and employer contributions.
- Manage compliance testing data request process and complete preliminary nondiscrimination testing.
- Review data collected for the preparation of annual Form 5500 and prepare filings.
- Answer plan administrator questions regarding taxation, plan design, and recordkeeping processes.
- Complete valuations for 4 to 8 clients. Valuations include preparing a trust analysis, plan analysis, and reconciliation of plan to trust. Valuations generally are completed quarterly.
- Develop and maintain relationships with client contacts.
- Document all work in accordance to ATRís Practice Guidelines. This involves compiling work papers and cross-referencing work.
- Work as part of a team to complete projects and understand how the pieces fit together to form the final product.
- Utilize ATRís computer resources including Alpha 5, Excel, R&R Report Designer, Word, Outlook and other programs to complete assigned tasks.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual recordkeeping and financial reports for clients with self-directed brokerage accounts. Includes income allocation, activity processing and client contact.
- Manage compliance and Form 5500 data collection process.
- Manage required minimum distribution process ensuring that all necessary payments are made timely.
- Complete nondiscrimination testing within three weeks of receipt of data for complex clients. Review nondiscrimination testing prepared by Consulting Associates and other Consultants for simple clients.
- Adhere to Practice Guidelines for preparing work papers and documenting work to provide an audit trail and to help assure quality of work and consistency.
The ideal candidate will have two to five years of defined contribution experience, via recordkeeping, plan administration or corporate benefits. We are looking for an innovative, self-starter with strong analytical and computer skills (Word, Excel, and database). Experience with Form 5500s and compliance testing is a plus.
A working knowledge of retirement plan compliance (ADP/ACP, coverage, annual additions, and 415 limits) and financial reporting (Form 5500) is helpful. Familiarity with recordkeeping and financial reporting for self-directed accounts is helpful.
||Bachelor's Degree. All majors welcome.
- Health and dental insurance for employees.
- Group rates for health and dental insurance for spouse and children.
- Company paid life insurance in the amount of $20,000.
- Immediate eligibility to participate in the ATR 401(k) Plan.
- Group rates for Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Time Off Plan including:
- 5 sick days annually (prorated for full months worked).
- 20 vacation/holiday days (prorated for full months worked) where you choose the holidays and vacation days you want.
We use a variety of PC-based software to service our clients. Experience with the following applications is helpful, but not required:
- Database Management System - Alpha Five or xBase
- Email - Microsoft Outlook
- Operating System - Windows XP Professional
- Report Writer - R&R Report Writer
- Spreadsheet - Microsoft Excel
- Web Browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Word Processing - Microsoft Word
If you have an interview and need directions to our corporate offices, or a map of the area, click here.
[ home ]
[ services ]
[ employment ]
[ about atr ]
660 American Avenue Suite 105 King of Prussia, PA 19406
Tel: 610-337-7270 Fax: 610-337-7222
Copyright © 2000-2020 ATR, Inc.