July 3, 2020
||Entry-level position performing recordkeeping for defined contribution plans, including 401(k) plans and profit sharing plans.
- Analyze bank trust statements.
- Learn and apply IRS/Government regulations.
- Configure computer software to meet client requirements.
- Manage client transaction data using database and spreadsheet software according to ATR quality control procedures.
- Accurately update plan and participant databases with current activity in compliance with ATR quality control procedures.
- Reconcile participant accounts to bank trust statements.
- Consult with clients in a timely manner to resolve administrative and data issues.
- Respond to participant questions.
- Collect data to prepare annual IRS informational tax returns.
- Process plan activity including contribution investment, loan repayments, plan withdrawals and interfund transfers.
- Meet or exceed service delivery standards.
- Payroll investments, and other transactions such as hardship withdrawals, loans, and loan payoffs are generally due for review within two days of receipt.
- Payments and transfers are due as soon as possible after the previous quarter's valuation for cash plans and within two days for share plans.
- Each quarter the group leader prepares a status report that schedules due dates for larger tasks such as valuations, compliance testing, Annual Report Form 5500 and various other projects. Although circumstances tend to dictate the actual due dates of each task, adhering to the schedule is crucial to meeting client expectations.
- Complete preliminary nondiscrimination testing within three weeks of receipt of data.
- Complete Form 5500 data collection within one month of completion of the plan year-end valuation.
- ATR employees are expected to adhere to ATR's Practice Guidelines for preparing work papers and documenting work. The ATR Practice Guidelines are instrumental in providing a clear audit trail and help assure the quality and consistency of our professional services.
||Candidate must have excellent numerical and analytical skills and be able to work in a team environment. Experience and proficiency with personal computers and PC-based software is required.
||Bachelor's Degree. All majors welcome.
- Health and dental insurance for employees.
- Group rates for health and dental insurance for spouse and children.
- Company paid life insurance in the amount of $20,000.
- Immediate eligibility to participate in the ATR 401(k) Plan.
- Group rates for Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Time Off Plan including:
- 5 sick days annually (prorated for full months worked).
- 20 vacation/holiday days (prorated for full months worked) where you choose the holidays and vacation days you want.
We use a variety of PC-based software to service our clients. Experience with the following applications is helpful, but not required:
- Database Management System - Alpha Five or xBase
- Email - Microsoft Outlook
- Operating System - Windows XP Professional
- Report Writer - R&R Report Writer
- Spreadsheet - Microsoft Excel
- Web Browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Word Processing - Microsoft Word
If you have an interview and need directions to our corporate offices, or a map of the area, click here.
[ home ]
[ services ]
[ employment ]
[ about atr ]
660 American Avenue Suite 105 King of Prussia, PA 19406
Tel: 610-337-7270 Fax: 610-337-7222
Copyright © 2000-2020 ATR, Inc.